Friday 27 April 2012

So excitement (x2)

Pretty things came in the post today and I managed to wait all day to open them.
(those who know me well would know how difficult that is for me)


But, once opened......hmmmm. Applied less than 10 mins later. Looks fab.

Something to make the little craft spot even lovelier and as Evie says "It's got a bird on it!"
(Gotta love a great Portlandia quote from a 9 yr old)

In other exciting nessienoo news, I scored a spot for the Mill Rose Bernina launch day.
I get to hang out with Sue A and it includes champers, nibbles and tuition for nix. What a day!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm with Evie....that bird just makes it! Like you needed any more of a reason to go into your cute little crafty space!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, I'm absolutely loving it - now to find a way to fit more craft time into my day.

      Delete
  2. I hear ya....Can't wait until our Mill Rose day - an early Mother's Day pressie for us both!

    ReplyDelete