Tuesday 8 May 2012

Time flies by...

So, nearly 2 weeks have vanished and being very social is killing my crafting.

Two weekends in a row that I didn't even see the little laundry for some craft time.

Week 1: Went off to Queenscliff to eat and drink way to much with Zoe and Ben.
It was lovely but the hangover was something I could have done without.

Week 2: Stayed home and played taxi for a small girl whose social life is very impressive
and invited wonderful new friends over for a delightful morning tea, who I must say 
make magnificent ginger kisses.

Thank goodness normality will hit this weekend when I disappear off 
to Mill Rose. Can't wait.



1 comment:

  1. And the tan slice and brownies weren't half bad either!! Not many sleeps now to the loveliness of Mill Rose...

    ReplyDelete