Tuesday 10 April 2012

Sweet things for Miss Tess


A little while ago an idea popped into my head to make a book for our friend's adorable little girl Tess.


 It was going to be a fairly time intensive project to tackle as I had to get the small person in my life to write a story suitable for an 18 month old. - why you might ask was I undertaking this madness??


 Well, it has to do with teaching Evie to sew/craft/take time to finish a project and as she completely loves books and reading, I thought this might spark her interest.


 So, after finding the perfect piece of fabric at Spotlight, the book just seemed to come together. 
It really didn't take as long as I expected and I must say, the finished project is amazing. 


 Evie has accomplished a beautiful  piece of art that is treasured by Tess.  


It makes me tickled pink to have made  it with her and to see how proud she was of all her efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment