Wednesday 25 April 2012

Winging it

So, any ideas about what I used this for?
It's something for the small girl and it's for our holidays later in the year.


This has the same purpose but is for the sweet husband.


Confused?


 Well, I have two self confessed read-a-holics.....
would you believe it if I told you that both my husband and daughter even 
read while brushing their teeth!!!!
 

So, there would be one major problem with going away for 3 weeks on holiday - 
namely that all our luggage allowance would be taken up by books.

Aren't e-readers the best thing ever?? Now we even have personalised protective cases.
No pattern, I just made them up. All fabric has come from my new favourite place -


**And guess what - I'm am just as bad as them (apart from the teeth brushing thing).
I just haven't made my cover yet - but here's my piece of gorgeous fabric.

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Where do you find the time??? These are sooo gorgeous - LOVE the fabrics! I'm loving Mill Rose too!

    ReplyDelete