Sunday 13 May 2012

Bliss and bubbles

So I must confess - I had a marvelous day yesterday and discovered that many 
glasses of bubbly while sewing is not conducive to good binding.

But as you can imagine, it was fun testing the theory and finding that out.

I was lucky enough to nab a spot at the Mill Rose Bernina launch day yesterday - 
and it was fantastic. I had a ball making a wonderful photo album/clutch 
(which I don't have any photos of yet but coming soon)

Mill Rose is THE loveliest spot to visit. The fabric is inspirational,
the food at the cafe is sublime and Sue and her team are simply wonderful 
(thank you very much for the gorgeous fabric selection for our project yesterday).

A big thank you to my sweet husband for the leave pass and kid wrangling duty.

1 comment:

  1. Hear hear! As I said the other day, I do love Sue! Her shop is just the things happy days are made of...

    Huge thanks to your sweet husband for the kid wrangling! Shall we make a weekly booking??

    ReplyDelete